Pursuant to clause 8(5) of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Air Border) Order (No 2) 2020 (“Order”), I, as the Director-General of Health, hereby specify the following to be appropriate evidence for the purposes of the Order:
- Name of person tested
- Date of birth of person tested and/or the passport number of the person tested
- Name of the laboratory at which the COVID-19 test was processed
- Written confirmation from the laboratory of the result of a COVID-19 test
- Written confirmation of:
- the date on which the COVID-19 test was conducted; and
- if necessary to establish that the COVID-19 test was undertaken within the 72-hour period prior to the person’s journey beginning due to the date of the test, the time at which the COVID-19 test was conducted
- Written confirmation of the type of test that was conducted
This notice revokes and replaces the “Specification of Appropriate Evidence Relating to a COVID-19 Test—COVID-19 Public Health Response (Air Border) Order (No 2) 2020” published in the New Zealand Gazette, 15 January 2021, Notice No. 2021-go129.
Dated at Wellington this 3rd day of February 2021.
Dr ASHLEY BLOOMFIELD, Director-General of Health.