Pursuant to clause 8(5) of the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Air Border) Order (No 2) 2020 (“Order”), I, as the Director-General of Health, hereby specify the following to be appropriate evidence for the purposes of the Order:
- Name of person tested
- Date of birth of person tested
- Name of the laboratory at which the COVID-19 test was processed
- Written confirmation from the laboratory of the result of a COVID-19 test
- Written confirmation of the time and date (local time) when the COVID-19 test was conducted
- Written confirmation of the type of test that was conducted
Dated at Wellington this 15th day of January 2021.
Dr ASHLEY BLOOMFIELD, Director-General of Health.