The principal edition is published every Thursday. The deadlines for submitting notices for publication are:
|Commercial notices||12.00 midday Monday*|
|Government notices||12.00 midday Tuesday|
* If the Monday is a public holiday, then the deadline will be 12.00 midday on the last working day of the preceding week.
Notices will be published in the next available issue unless otherwise specified. Late notices will only be accepted at the publisher’s discretion and if there is a specific reason to do so. Please contact the Gazette Office immediately if you believe a notice needs to be published urgently.
Commercial notices include:
- Applications for Winding Up / Liquidations
- Appointment / Release of Administrators
- Appointment / Release of Liquidators
- Appointment / Release of Receivers / Managers
- Cessation of Business in New Zealand
- Charitable Trusts
- Friendly Societies and Credit Unions
- General Notices (including notices of entry into possession of mortgaged goods, land or property)
- Incorporated Societies
- Land Transfers / Joint Family Homes
- Meetings / Last Dates for Debts & Claims
- Other (including restoration of companies to the Companies Register)
Government notices include:
- Authorities / Other Agencies of State
- General Section (including community trusts and boards)
- Land Notices
- Regulation Summary
- Vice Regal
ANZAC Day — Tuesday, 25 April 2017
New Zealand Gazette Edition – Thursday, 27 April 2017
The deadline for commercial notices is 12.00 midday on Friday, 21 April 2017.
The deadline for government notices is 12.00 midday on Monday, 24 April 2017.
Note: The NZ Gazette Office will be closed on Tuesday 25 and Wednesday 26 April. Late notices will not be accepted, and late approvals will be moved to the following week’s edition.
The Gazette will be published at a later time on Thursday between 1pm and 2pm.
Queen’s Birthday — Monday, 5 June 2017
New Zealand Gazette Edition – Thursday, 8 June 2017
The deadline for commercial notices is 12.00 midday on Friday, 2 June 2017.
All other notices must be lodged at the Gazette Office by 12.00 midday on Tuesday, 6 June 2017.
Labour Day — Monday, 23 October 2017
New Zealand Gazette Edition – Thursday, 26 October 2017
The deadline for commercial notices is 12.00 midday on Friday, 20 October 2017.
All other notices must be lodged at the Gazette Office by 12.00 midday on Tuesday, 24 October 2017.
Final New Zealand Gazette Edition for 2017
New Zealand Gazette Edition – Thursday, 21 December 2017
Normal deadlines will apply for all notices.
Note: It would be appreciated if material for this edition were delivered as early as possible.