Pursuant to sections 130 to 133 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
A m e n d m e n t
1. Title and commencement—(1) This notice may be cited as the Pharmacy Council of New Zealand (Fees) Amendment Notice 2014.
(2) This notice comes into effect on 19 January 2015.
(3) This notice should be read in conjunction with the notice published in the New Zealand Gazette, 16 October 2014, No. 127, page 3567, and replaces the section in this notice titled “Annual Practising Certificate (APC) (Includes Discipline Levy)”.
2. Fees—The Pharmacy Council of New Zealand sets the following fees, payable to the council, specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax—The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
|ANNUAL PRACTISING CERTIFICATE (APC) (INCLUDES DISCIPLINE LEVY)|
|APC – Intern Pharmacist||373.00|
|APC – Pharmacist||550.00|
|APC – Pharmacist Prescriber||640.00|
|APC – Pharmacist – (post 30 November fee)||159.40|
|APC – Return to Practise||463.00|
Dated at Wellington this 15th day of December 2014.
CLAIRE PAGET-HAY, Registrar, Pharmacy Council of New Zealand.