I intend to rectify the New Zealand Register of Companies in terms of section 360A(1)(a) of the Companies Act 1993 in relation to the following companies on the application of the following persons, by deleting incorrect documents as noted below and otherwise adjusting the Register.
AUCKLAND TUATARA GP LIMITED (6908538) – rectification shall comprise of the following:
- To remove the Appointment of Liquidator dated 21 April 2023. The effect being Heath Gair was not appointed a liquidator.
- To change the Company status of AUCKLAND TUATARA GP LIMITED from “In Liquidation” to “Registered.”
- To remove the historical record of AUCKLAND TUATARA GP LIMITED’s company status. The effect being AUCKLAND TUATARA GP LIMITED has never been put into liquidation under section 241 of the Companies Act 1993.
- To remove the Particulars of Company Address dated 21 April 2023. The effect being the Registered Office Address and Address For Service remain as “Hudson Taylor, Level 3, 44 Victoria St, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011” and the Address For Communication remain as “Hudson Taylor, Level 3, 44 Victoria St, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011”
(Application by Heath Gair)
G2 LABS LIMITED (6162147) – rectification shall comprise of the following:
- Amend the Particulars of Shareholding dated 4 January 2018.
- Amend the Particulars of Shareholding dated 18 December 2019.
- Submit an amended annual return for 2018.
The effect being Paul Dean Grey remains a shareholder of 600 shares in 2018 and in 2019 became the sole shareholder of 1000 shares.
(Application by Brent Grey)
RICATHY TRUSTEE LIMITED (5750405) – to amend the Particulars of Director dated 28 March 2023. The effect being Richard Zhao ceased as a director on 28 February 2023.
(Application by Ricathy)
SKY AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED (5853111) – rectification shall comprise of the following:
- Remove the Particulars of Shareholding dated 27 April 2023. The effect being Ana Maria Diaz-Sanchez remains a shareholder of 50 shares.
- Submit an amended annual return for 2023.
(Application by Accounting & Taxation Centre Limited)
Any person who wishes to object must do so by 13 June 2023 being not less than 20 working days after the date of this notice.
Dated this 15th day of May 2023.
SANJAI RAJ, Registrar of Companies.
Contact for Inquiries: 0508 COMPANIES (0508 266 726).
Postal Address for Written Objections: The Registrar of Companies, Private Bag 92061, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142.
Email Address for Written Objections: email@example.com.