Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
Notice is given that a watershed meeting of the creditors of the company will be held on 14 June 2023 at 3.00pm (NZST). The meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Consider the administrators’ report.
- Resolve pursuant to a vote of creditors:
- whether to execute a Deed of Company Arrangement;
- whether to bring the administration to an end (such that control of the company reverts to its directors); or
- whether the company should be liquidated.
Creditors and Shareholders May Direct Enquiries During Normal Business Hours to: JennyCraigGroup@fticonsulting.com.
Address of Administrators: Level 22, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia. Phone: +61 (02) 8247 8000.
Dated this 5th day of June 2023.
JOSEPH HANSELL and VAUGHAN STRAWBRIDGE, Joint Administrators.