Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
Company No.: 7308016
Notice is hereby given that a watershed meeting of the creditors of the above-named company will be held on Monday 29 May 2023 at 2.00pm at Waterstone Insolvency, 16 Piermark Drive, Rosedale, Auckland.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Consider the administrators’ report.
- To resolve pursuant to a vote of creditors as to:
- whether to execute a Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA); or
- whether to bring the administration to an end (such that control of the company reverts to its directors); or
- whether the company should be placed into liquidation.
Dated this 19th day of May 2023.
DAMIEN GRANT and ADAM BOTTERILL, Administrators.
Enquiries May be Directed to: Michael Turner, Waterstone Insolvency Limited, PO Box 352, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.