Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following variation application has been made to a registered trade name product under section 9(2) of the Act:
Trade Name: TURBO Advance
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Levamisole HCL 80g/L
Formulation Type: Aqueous solution
For the treatment and control of internal parasites. Also provides a supplemental source of selenium and cobalt for use in cattle starting at a minimum liveweight of 100kg.
Proposed New Claims (changes in bold):
For the treatment and control of internal parasites. Also provides a supplemental source of selenium and cobalt for use in cattle starting at a minimum liveweight of 50kg.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Charles Fergusson Building, 34–38 Bowen Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140. Email: email@example.com.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Alleva Animal Health Limited, 1/116a Harris Road, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013. Postal Address: PO Box 34032, Birkenhead, Auckland 0746.
Dated at Wellington this 9th day of February 2023.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).