Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: Nobivac Respira Bb Injectable Vaccine
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Purified inactivated Bordetella bronchiseptica fimbriae: ≥ 88U/mL.
Formulation Type: Aqueous suspension for injection
General Use Claim:
For active immunisation of dogs against Bordetella bronchiseptica to reduce clinical signs of upper respiratory tract disease. Duration of immunity: 7 months after primary vaccination. 1 year after re-vaccination.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Charles Fergusson Building, 34–38 Bowen Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140. Email: email@example.com.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Schering-Plough Animal Health Limited, 33 Whakatiki Street, Upper Hutt 5018. Postal Address: Private Bag 908, Upper Hutt 5140.
Dated at Wellington this 17th day of January 2023.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).