To: Smith Interiors Limited (in liquidation) (“Mortgagor”)
Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 20 February 2023 it entered into possession of the goods mortgaged pursuant to security agreement between the Mortgagor and the Mortgagee dated 18 February 2019.
The mortgaged goods are:
- 2010 Toyota Hilux, VIN: MR0EZ12G304009829, Registration No.: FQT742;
- 2006 Ford Econovan, VIN: JC0AAASGMD5K42666, Registration No.: DEL56;
- 2005 Holden Rodeo 4x2, VIN: MPATFR77H5H575545, Registration No.: KLT447;
- 2022 Trailer Yamaha Domestic, Registration No.: 413U8;
- Various tools and equipment including power tools and building products; and
- Various office supplies and office equipment including furniture, microwave oven, vacuum cleaner, dehumidifier and water cooler.
The address of the Mortgagee for communication relating to these goods is at the offices of Simpson Grierson, Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland.
Dated at Auckland this 20th day of February 2023.
B. J. UPTON on Behalf of the Mortgagee.