Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 and my delegated authority, I authorise the User – for the Specified Purpose, during the Term, and on the Conditions below – to have access to the names and addresses of persons currently registered to motor vehicles:
- who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle; and
- who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles that they do not wish to have their names and addresses made available under section 241(1).
Person: Port Marlborough New Zealand Limited
- Where a vehicle has been parked in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Port Marlborough New Zealand Limited, in breach of the parking terms and conditions; or
- where there is clear footage of a motor vehicle causing damage to property in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Port Marlborough New Zealand Limited or
- where there is clear footage of an occupant of a motor vehicle entering or leaving the vehicle, and of the occupant causing damage to property in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Port Marlborough New Zealand Limited.
In order for Port Marlborough New Zealand Limited to:
- send notices to the registered person advising them of the breach of the parking terms and conditions and, where appropriate, requesting payment (including details of possible methods of making payment); or
- provide the registered person information to debt collection services for the purposes of lawfully collecting the debt; or
- notify the registered person of the towing or disposal of a motor vehicle which has been parked in breach of the parking terms and conditions.
Term: Commencing on 5 May 2023 this notice expires at midnight on 4 May 2028 but may be revoked at any time.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details: https://nzta.govt.nz/assets/vehicle/docs/MVR-terms-and-conditions-port-marlborough-new-zealand-limited.pdf.
Dated this 5th day of May 2023.
MELISSA BURNS, Manager, Exemptions & Registers Integrity.