Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 and my delegated authority, I authorise the User - for the Specified Purpose, during the Term, and on the Conditions below - to have access to the names and addresses of persons currently registered to motor vehicles:
- Who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle; and
- Who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles that they do not wish to have their names and addresses made available under section 241(1) of the Act.
Person: Secure Parking NZ Limited
- Where a vehicle has been parked in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Secure Parking NZ Limited, in breach of the parking terms and conditions; or
- Where there is clear footage of a motor vehicle causing damage to property in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Secure Parking NZ Limited; or
- Where there is clear footage of an occupant of a motor vehicle entering or leaving the vehicle, and of the occupant causing damage to property in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Secure Parking NZ Limited; or
- Where there is clear footage of a vehicle breaching the conditions of a special vehicle lane, such as High Occupancy Vehicle lanes, the enforcement of which Secure Parking NZ Limited has been contracted to manage, on roads owned or managed by an airport authority.
In order for Secure Parking NZ Limited to:
- send notices to the registered person advising them of the breach of the parking terms and conditions and requesting payment (including details of possible methods of making payment); or
- provide the registered person information to debt collection services for the purposes of lawfully collecting the debt.
Term: Commencing on 17 January 2023, this notice expires at midnight on 16 January 2028 but may be revoked at any time.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details:
Dated this 17th day of January 2023.
MELISSA BURNS, Manager, Exemptions & Registers Integrity.