I intend to rectify the New Zealand Register of Companies in terms of section 360A(1)(a) of the Companies Act 1993 in relation to the following companies on the application of the following persons, by deleting incorrect documents as noted below and otherwise adjusting the Register.
AGCO NEW ZEALAND LIMITED (6582414) – to amend the Particulars of Director dated 7 February 2022. The effect being Peter David Scott ceased as a director on 31 December 2021.
(Application by Agco New Zealand Limited)
ENVIRONMENTAL TRANSCLEAN LIMITED (5801789) – rectification shall comprise of the following:
- Remove the Particulars of Shareholding dated 4 February 2022.
- Remove the Director’s Consent uploaded on 10 February 2022 and the two Particulars of Director dated 10 February 2022.
- To submit an amended annual return for 2022.
The effect being the information in the New Zealand Companies Register for ENVIRONMENTAL TRANSCLEAN LIMITED is taken from the 2020 annual return filed on 17 December 2020.
(Application by Radhe Krishna Accountants)
IWELD LIMITED (8033960) – rectification shall comprise of the following:
- Remove the Particulars of Shareholding dated 23 January 2022.
- Amend the Particulars of Shareholding dated 14 February 2022.
The effect being Stefano Garbaccio Valina and Lili Zhang are shareholders of 50 shares each.
(Application by Lili Zhang)
PAUA WEALTH HOLDINGS LIMITED (7935496) – rectification shall comprise of the following:
- To amend the total number of shares to be 5000.
- To enter an update of shares dated 26 January 2022, to show that an additional 1482 Shares were issued. The effect being the total number of shares is 6482.
- To amend a particulars of Shareholding dated 26 January 2022. The effect being KUH2 LIMITED owns 1482 shares.
(Application by Shieff Angland)
WISDOM INTERNATIONAL NZ LIMITED (4479738) – rectification shall comprise of the following:
- Remove and Director’s Consent uploaded on 31 January 2002 and the Particulars of Director dated 31 January 2022.
- Remove the Particulars of Director dated 13 February 2022.
The effect being Hyacinth Demus Ochibulu remains the sole director.
(Application by Tracey Fakahelemoka Ochibulu)
Any person who wishes to object must do so by 24 March 2022, being not less than 20 working days after the date of this notice.
Dated this 24th day of February 2022.
SANJAI RAJ, Registrar of Companies.
Contact for Inquiries: 0508 COMPANIES (0508 266 726).
Postal Address for Written Objections: The Registrar of Companies, Private Bag 92061, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142.
Email Address for Written Objections: email@example.com.
Facsimile Number for Written Objections: (09) 916 4559.