Public Notice of First Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AO(1)(b) of the Companies Act 1993
We, John Fisk and Richard Nacey, give notice that a first meeting of the creditors of the company will be held concurrently at 11.00am on Friday 21 October 2022 at the following locations:
- Whakapapa Ski Area, Top of Bruce Road, Mt Ruapehu, Manawatū-Whanganui 3989;
- Level 27, PwC Tower, 15 Customs Street West, Auckland 1010;
- Level 3, PwC Centre, 10 Waterloo Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011.
Creditors should arrive 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the meeting to facilitate registration procedures.
The purpose of the first creditors’ meeting is to decide:
- whether to appoint a creditors’ committee, and if so, to appoint its members; and
- whether to replace the administrators.
The Contact Details for the Administrators are as Follows: RUAPEHU ALPINE LIFTS LIMITED (administrators appointed), c/- PwC, Private Bag 92162, Auckland 1142. Phone: (09) 355 8000. Email: nz_RAL@pwc.com.
Dated this 13th day of October 2022.
RICHARD NACEY, Administrator.