Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
Notice is hereby given that a watershed meeting of the creditors of the above-named company will be held at Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Auckland Limited, Level 9, 45 Queen Street, Auckland, commencing at 2.00pm on Tuesday 12 July 2022.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- To consider the administrators’ report.
- To resolve pursuant to a vote of creditors as to:
- whether to execute a Deed of Company Arrangement*; or
- whether to bring the administration to an end (such that control of the company reverts to its directors); or
- whether the company should be placed into liquidation.
*A Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA) has not been proposed. As set out in the report, the administrators do not consider it appropriate to propose a DOCA.
Dated this 1st day of July 2022.
JARED BOOTH, Administrator.
Enquiries to: Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Auckland Limited, PO Box 3899, Auckland. Telephone: (09) 309 0463. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.