Acceptable Solutions and Verification Methods Proposed to be Amended
Pursuant to section 29(2) of the Building Act 2004 (“Act”), I give notice of proposed amendments to the following acceptable solutions and verification methods:
- H1 Energy Efficiency Acceptable Solution H1/AS1; and
- H1 Energy Efficiency Verification Method H1/VM1.
Copies and Viewing of the Proposal for the Changes
The consultation document for the amendments to the acceptable solutions and verification methods is available free of charge from the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (“MBIE”) website: https://www.mbie.govt.nz/have-your-say/.
The consultation document is also available from the Wellington office of the Ministry at 15 Stout Street, Wellington, between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
I invite comment on the proposals contained in this notice by 13 June 2022.
Comments can be made in the following ways:
- On-line submission at: https://www.mbie.govt.nz/have-your-say/.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line “Building Code consultation 2022 – H1 Energy Efficiency”; or
- By courier or post: Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, 15 Stout Street, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 1473, Wellington 6140.
Dated at Wellington this 30th day of May 2022.
JOHN SNEYD, General Manager, Building System Performance, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.