Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001
- Simon Frederick Every (“Owner”) is the registered owner of the Property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
- Public Trust has been informed that the Owner of the Property is deceased.
- After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the owner of the Property has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the Property; or where the agent or administrator is; or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
- The gross value of the Property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
- Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the Property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
Now therefore Public Trust in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be Manager of the Property.
Part Section 2 Block II SO 6 Anderson Bay Survey District (“property”). The piece of land is located to the North West of and adjoining 74 Silverton Street, Dunedin.
Dated at Wellington this 13th day of March 2022.
Signed on behalf of Public Trust by an authorised signatory:
KAYLENE ELIZABETH WINSTANLEY, Manager Support Services, Public Trust Wellington.