Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001
- John Martin (“Owner”) is the registered owner of the Property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
- Public Trust has been informed that the Owner of the Property is deceased.
- After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the owner of the Property has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the Property; or where the agent or administrator is; or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
- The gross value of the Property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
- Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the Property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
Now therefore Public Trust in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be Manager of the Property.
A parcel of bare land comprising some 0.1250 hectares, located to the north-west of Tokoiti Road, Milton, and legally described as Part 141 Block XVII Tokomairiro Survey District (Title Plan SO568044) (“property”).
Dated at Wellington this 30th day of November 2022.
Signed on behalf of Public Trust by an authorised signatory.
GREGORY ROBERT BINNING, Financial Operations Manager, Wellington.