Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 and my delegated authority, I authorise the User - for the Specified Purpose, during the Term, and on the Conditions below - to have access to the names and addresses of persons currently registered to motor vehicles:
- Who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle; and
- Who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles that they do not wish to have their names and addresses made available under section 241(1)
Person: Carpark Compliance Management Limited
- Where a vehicle has been parked in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Carpark Compliance Management Limited in breach of the parking terms and conditions; or
- Where there is clear footage of a motor vehicle causing damage to property in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Carpark Compliance Management Limited or
- Where there is clear footage of an occupant of a motor vehicle entering or leaving the vehicle, and of the occupant causing damage to property in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Carpark Compliance Management Limited.
In order for Carpark Compliance Management Limited to:
- send notices to the registered person advising them of the breach of the parking terms and conditions and requesting payment (including details of possible methods of making payment); or
- provide the registered person information to debt collection services for the purposes of lawfully collecting the debt.
Term: Commencing on 23 November 2022 this notice expires at midnight on 22 November 2027 but may be revoked at any time.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details: https://www.nzta.govt.nz/assets/vehicle/docs/MVR-terms-and-conditions-carpark-compliance-management-limited.pdf.
Dated this 18th day of November 2022.
SUE HARDIMAN, Senior Manager – Vehicle and Driver Licensing, Waka Kotahi – NZ Transport Agency.