Pursuant to Regulation 9 of the Health and Safety in Employment (Pipelines) Regulations 1999, I, Rosalind Julian, in exercise of powers delegated to me by WorkSafe New Zealand, hereby give notice of recognition as an inspection body to Sentinel Inspection Services Limited.
Sentinel Inspection Services Limited’s recognition as an inspection body is subject to the following conditions:
- Sentinel Inspection Services Limited shall retain its ISO/IEC 17020 accreditation.
- Sentinel Inspection Services Limited shall ensure that WorkSafe are provided and maintained with a current copy of the list of inspection personnel, the authorised signatories and their scopes at all times. Any changes to the list of personnel, including authorisation changes, are considered to be significant changes that must be notified to WorkSafe as soon as the changes take effect.
- Services are limited to procedures covered in the company’s quality system and to the scope of the company’s signatory approvals held by its inspectors.
- This recognition shall remain in force for a period of five years from the date of this letter, provided all its conditions continue to be satisfied and unless cancelled in writing.
- Application for continued recognition will be required on or before 27 September 2027.
- This recognition shall remain in force for the specified period subject to satisfactory ongoing periodic surveillance visits from IANZ and/or WorkSafe.
Dated at Wellington this 27th day of September 2022.
ROSALIND JULIAN, Acting Head of Technical Programmes and Support, Health and Technical Services.