Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 and my delegated authority, I authorise the User – for the Specified Purpose, during the Term, and on the Conditions below – to have access to the names and addresses of persons currently registered to motor vehicles:
- who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle; and
- who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles that they do not wish to have their names and addresses made available under section 241(1).
Person: Centrix Group Limited
- To access personal information from the motor vehicle register to provide to persons (portal users) who have been granted their own authorised access to personal information under section 241 of the Act and whose request for personal information from the portal provider complies with that authorised access, or who has a right to such information for one of the purposes of the Motor Vehicle Register set out in section 235 of the Act.
- To allow credit providers, including banks, to verify information provided by customers where consent to obtain this information has been given by the person to whom it relates.
- To perform electronic identification checks on the clients of Centrix Group Limited customers in accordance with the current Identity Verification Code of Practice (Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009).
Term: Commencing on 28 September 2022, this notice expires at midnight on 27 September 2027 but may be revoked at any time.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details: https://www.nzta.govt.nz/assets/vehicle/docs/MVR-terms-and-conditions-centrix-group-limited.pdf.
Dated this 15th day of September 2022.
SUE HARDIMAN, Senior Manager – Vehicle and Driver Licensing, Waka Kotahi – NZ Transport Agency.