Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 and my delegated authority, I authorise the User - for the Specified Purpose, during the Term, and on the Conditions below - to have access to the names and addresses of persons currently registered to motor vehicles:
- who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle; and
- who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles that they do not wish to have their names and addresses made available under section 241(1).
Person: Care Park NZ Limited
- Where a vehicle has been parked in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Care Park NZ Limited, in breach of the parking terms and conditions; or
- where there is clear footage of a motor vehicle causing damage to property in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Care Park NZ Limited; or
- where there is clear footage of an occupant of a motor vehicle entering or leaving the vehicle, and of the occupant causing damage to property in a car park, enforcement of which is managed by Care Park NZ Limited.
In order for Care Park NZ Limited to:
- send notices to the registered person advising them of the breach of the parking terms and conditions and requesting payment (including details of possible methods of making payment); or
- provide the registered person information to debt collection services for the purposes of lawfully collecting the debt.
Term: Commencing on 2 September 2022 this notice expires at midnight on 1 September 2027 but may be revoked at any time.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details: https://www.nzta.govt.nz/assets/vehicle/docs/care-park-nz-limited.pdf
Dated this 31st day of August 2022.
SUE HARDIMAN, Senior Manager – Vehicle and Driver Licensing, Waka Kotahi – NZ Transport Agency.