- Pursuant to clause 5(1)(c) of Schedule 1 of the Electricity Industry Act 2010 (“Act”), I give notice that the Electricity Authority (“Authority”) adopts a replacement policy statement for the purposes of clause 8.12B of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (“Code”).
- The adoption of the policy statement has effect from 1 August 2022.
- The policy statement is a document incorporated by reference into the Code as having legal effect in accordance with section 32(3) of the Act.
- The policy statement is secondary legislation for the purpose of the Legislation Act 2019 and is administered by the Authority.
- A copy of the policy statement and the Code is available on the Authority’s website: http://www.ea.govt.nz/code-and-compliance/the-code/.
- A copy of the policy statement and the Code may also be inspected free of charge or purchased from the Electricity Authority, Level 7, Aon Tower, 1 Willis Street, Wellington.
Dated at Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom this 20th day of July 2022.
Dr NICOLA LANE CRAUFORD, Chair, Electricity Authority.