1. Under clause 5(1)(c) of Schedule 1 of the Electricity Industry Act 2010 (“Act”), I give notice that the Electricity Authority (“Authority”) adopts a replacement procurement plan for the purposes of clause 8.44B of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (“Code”).
2. The adoption of the procurement plan was made on 22 March 2022.
3. The adoption of the procurement plan has effect from 3 May 2022.
4. The procurement plan is a document incorporated by reference into the Code as having legal effect in accordance with section 32(3) of the Act.
5. The procurement plan is secondary legislation for the purpose of the Legislation Act 2019 and is administered by the Authority.
6. A copy of the procurement plan and the Code is available on the Authority’s website: http://www.ea.govt.nz/code-and-compliance/the-code/
7. A copy of the procurement plan and the Code may also be inspected free of charge or purchased from the Authority, Level 7, Harbour Tower, 2 Hunter Street, Wellington.
Dated at Wellington this 22nd day of March 2022.
Dr NICOLA LANE CRAUFORD, Chair, Electricity Authority.