Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239ADW(1) of the Companies Act 1993
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the creditors of the company will be held at Grant Thornton New Zealand Limited, Level 4, 152 Fanshawe Street, Auckland on Monday, 21 November at 2.00pm. If you would like to attend the meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your attendance.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- Consideration of the administrators’ report;
- For the creditors of the company to resolve either;
- that the company execute a Deed of Company Arrangement; or
- the administration should be terminated; or
- the company be put into liquidation; and
- Any other business properly brought before the meeting.
Enquiries may be directed during normal business hours to Stephen Keen at Grant Thornton New Zealand Limited by email: email@example.com. Phone: 027 203 2674.
Dated this 14th day of November 2022.
DAVID IAN RUSCOE, Administrator.