- Members of the public are notified that on 23 March 2021, an application for an order under section 174 of the Companies Act 1993 in respect of BOURKE HOLDINGS LIMITED was filed in the High Court at Hamilton.
- The order sought is an order placing the defendant company in liquidation.
- The application is to be heard by the High Court at Hamilton on Tuesday 31 August 2021 at 10.00am.
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The plaintiffs are John Henry Bourke and Finnz Trustees (2015) Limited (as trustees of JHB Trust and John Henry Bourke), whose address for service is Chris Grenfell of Edmonds Judd, 486 Alexandra Street, Te Awamutu 3840.
Note: You may obtain further information from the Registry of the Court or from the plaintiffs or the plaintiffs’ solicitor.
Dated this 23rd day of August 2021.
C. GRENFELL, Solicitor for the Plaintiffs.