Notice of Watershed Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 239AU of the Companies Act 1993
Notice is hereby given that a watershed meeting of the creditors of the above-named company will be held at Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Auckland Limited, Level 9, 45 Queen Street, Auckland, commencing at 1.00pm on Wednesday 4 August 2021.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- To consider the administrators’ report.
- To resolve pursuant to a vote of creditors as to:
- whether to execute a deed of company arrangement*; or
- whether to bring the administration to an end (such that control of the company reverts to its directors); or
- whether the company should be placed into liquidation.
* A deed of company arrangement (DOCA) has not been proposed. As set out in the report, the administrators do not consider it appropriate to propose a DOCA.
Dated this 23rd day of July 2021.
JARED BOOTH Administrator.
Enquiries to: Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Auckland Limited, PO Box 3899, Auckland. Telephone: (09) 309 0463. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.