Under section 180 of the Education and Training Act 2020, with delegated authority from the Minister of Education, I hereby direct the appointment of a limited statutory manager for the Te Kōmanawa Rowley School (3492) Board.
- The following functions, powers, and duties of the Board are to be vested in the limited statutory manager:
- All functions, powers, and duties of the Board as an employer (whether statutory or otherwise); and
- all functions, powers, and duties of the Board in curriculum management including teaching and assessment practice (whether statutory or otherwise).
- The limited statutory manager may also advise the Board on its board policies and procedures.
- The Board will retain its primary duty of care as a person conducting a business or undertaking, under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, above and beyond all functions, powers, and duties of the limited statutory manager.
- The limited statutory manager will take office immediately following the term of the current commissioner.
Dated at Wellington this 22nd day of September 2021.
HELEN HURST, Tumu Te Hāpai Ō Rāngai | Te Hāpai Ō Rāngai, Deputy Secretary | Sector Enablement and Support, Ministry of Education.