Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: Conviso One
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
Contains: 50g/litre foramsulfuron and 30g/litre thiencarbazone-methyl formulated as an oil dispersion.
Formulation Type: Oil Dispersion
General Use Claim:
Conviso One is a post-emergence herbicide for the control of broadleaf and grass weeds in Conviso Smart ALS herbicide tolerant fodder and sugar beet.
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Charles Fergusson Building, 34–38 Bowen Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Bayer New Zealand Limited, B: Hive Building, 74 Tahoroto Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622. Postal Address: Bayer New Zealand Limited, PO Box 2825, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
Dated at Wellington this 16th day of June 2021.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals, Ministry for Primary Industries, (acting under delegated authority).