Pursuant to section 6 of the Wildlife Act 1953, the Minister of Conservation gives the following notice.
1. Effect of Amendment
(1) This notice amends the Wildlife (Sooty shearwater (muttonbird/tītī/hakoko) harvest from Mangere Island) Notice 2020 (“Notice”) (New Zealand Gazette, 18 March 2020, Notice No. 2020-go1260).
(2) Nothing in this notice removes or invalidates the conditions of the Notice. The amendment to the Notice is to be read in conjunction with it.
2. Persons Authorised to Undertake Harvest
(1) This notice enables Troy Tuuta, Kairyn King, Sam Lanauze, Chase Lanauze, Loretta Lanauze, Lest Lanauze, Jakana Phillips-Lanauze, Levi Lanauze, Cassidy Solomon, Morgan Preece and Robbie Lanauze to hunt or kill or possess Sooty shearwater in accordance with the conditions of the Wildlife (Sooty shearwater (muttonbird/tītī/hakoko) harvest from Mangere Island) Notice 2020.
(1) This notice comes into force on the date of its publication in the New Zealand Gazette.
Dated at Wellington this 1st day of April 2021.
Hon KIRI ALLAN, Minister of Conservation.