To: Magsons Hardware Limited (in liquidation) (Company No.: 413641) (“mortgagor”)
Central Assets Investment Limited (“mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on or some day after 21 March 2021 it entered into and/or may have entered into possession of goods mortgaged pursuant to a security agreement between the Mortgagor and the Mortgagee dated 18 November 2019.
The mortgaged goods are:
- The Mortgagor’s building fitout for the previously leased premises at 156–160, Central Park Drive, Henderson, Auckland (“Leased Premises”).
- Miscellaneous furniture, fixtures and fittings located at the Leased Premises.
- Miscellaneous Assets relating to the café operated by the Mortgagor at the Leased Premises.
- Various items of computer hardware and software.
- Miscellaneous plant and equipment used by the Mortgagor in its previous business.
- Stock and Inventory including various sofas, shelving/bookcases, safety products, plasticware, occasional furniture, mattresses, living room furniture and goods, lighting, homeware, home décor improvements, dining room furniture and goods, commercial goods, cleaning goods, blinds/curtains, bedroom furniture, bed frames, bunks and baby related goods.
The address of the mortgagee for communication relating to these goods is at the offices of Meredith Connell, Level 5, 4 Graham Street, Auckland.
Dated at Auckland this 2nd day of July 2021.
PHILIP VANCE SHACKLETON, on Behalf of the Mortgagee.