To: Kinnaird Logging Limited (Company No.: 6478012) (“mortgagor”)
Heartland Bank Limited (“mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 2 June 2021 it entered into possession of the goods mortgaged pursuant to security agreements between the mortgagor and the mortgagee dated 28 March 2018 and 10 April 2018.
The mortgaged goods are:
- 2012 MITSUBISHI TRITON, VIN: MMAJNKB40CD019916, Registration No.: GLP749;
- 2012 MITSUBISHI TRITON, VIN: MMAJNKB40CD019917, Registration No.: GLP754;
- 2006 JOHN DEERE 748 GIII GRAPPLE SKIDDER, Chassis No.: DW748GX603967 (together with all present and after-acquired attachments and accessories);
- 2013 VOLVO EC290CL EXCAVATOR, Chassis No.: VCEC290CP00111816 (including Forrest Guarding, Active Guarding, High and Wide Undercarriage and ENSIGN Grapple and all other present and after-acquired accessories and attachments);
- 2006 Harvestech S300 Delimber S/N 2197 together with all present and after-acquired attachments and accessories.
The address of the mortgagee for communication relating to these goods is at the offices of Simpson Grierson, Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland.
Dated at Auckland this 1st day of June 2021.
JAMES CAMERON CAIRD, on Behalf of the Mortgagee.