To: KB Haulage Limited (in liquidation) (Company No.: 7818976) (“mortgagor”)
Heartland Bank Limited (“mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 12 May 2021 it entered into possession of the goods mortgaged pursuant to a security agreement made between the mortgagor and the mortgagee dated 26 March 2020.
The mortgaged goods are:
- 1999 CVC Tipper Trailer, Registration No.: 8097N, VIN: 7A8H9000299094737, Chassis 018;
- 2009 Freightliner Argosy SSB, Registration No.: EWC615, VIN: 1FVHAWAV29LAH6220;
- 2012 Freightliner Argosy TSB, Registration No.: GEQ718, VIN: 1FVMAWCKXBLAY6182;
- 2002 Freightliner Argosy SSB, Registration No.: HNJ872, VIN: 1FVJAWBGX3LK69158;
- 2002 Transport Trailer, Registration No.: K552B, VIN: 7A8KG040202023080; and
- 2008 MD Engineering Trailer, Registration No.: N734D, VIN: 7A8H9000208548225.
The address of the mortgagee for communication relating to these goods is at the offices of Simpson Grierson, Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland.
Dated at Auckland this 14th day of May 2021.
J. C. CAIRD, on Behalf of the Mortgagee.