Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 (“Act”), I authorise the following person, for the purpose(s) and the term, and on the conditions stated below, to have access to the names and addresses of persons:
- who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle(s); and
- who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles to withhold their details.
Person: Rondine Mumby of GR Security
To obtain the name and address of the registered person of a motor vehicle where that vehicle appears to be on land without permission from the land’s owner or legal occupier, and Rondine Mumby or the business trading as GR Security, are providing security services for the land owner or occupier. The name and address may only be used, for the purpose of:
- sending written correspondence to that person’s address regarding the unauthorised access onto the land (includes sending a trespass notice); or
- provide the relevant details to the Police; or
- to initiate proceedings in a Court or the Disputes Tribunal.
Term: The authorisation is valid for a period of five years commencing 12 November 2021 and ending at midnight on 11 November 2026.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details: https://www.nzta.govt.nz/assets/vehicle/docs/MVR-terms-and-conditions-rondine-mumby-of-gr-security.pdf.
Dated this 12th day of November 2021.
SUE HARDIMAN, Senior Manager – Vehicle and Driver Licensing, Waka Kotahi – NZ Transport Agency.