Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 (“Act”), I authorise the following person, for the purpose(s) and the term, and on the conditions stated below, to have access to the names and addresses of persons:
- who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle(s); and
- who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles to withhold their details.
Person: AIM CRI Limited
- Preparing evidence related to criminal offences;
- the detection and investigation of suspected fraud;
- enforcing Court orders and judgments; and
- when acting as a contracted agent on behalf of government agencies with law enforcement functions, to assist in carrying out those functions.
Term: The authorisation is valid for a period of 5 years commencing 12 September 2021 and ending at midnight on 11 September 2026.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details: https://www.nzta.govt.nz/assets/vehicle/docs/MVR-terms-and-conditions-AIM-CRI-limited.pdf.
Dated this 12th day of October 2021.
SUE HARDIMAN, Senior Manager – Vehicle and Driver Licensing, Waka Kotahi – NZ Transport Agency.