Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 (“Act”), I authorise the following person, for the purpose(s) and the term, and on the conditions stated below, to have access to the names and addresses of persons:
- who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle(s) ; and
- who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles to withhold their details.
Person: Desktop Management Limited
Purpose(s): To assist in locating a person, where that person has failed to pay a debt owed in relation to a motor vehicle, for the purpose of:
- serving a notice of debt when the User has legal authority to serve that notice
- serving documents for court proceedings when the User has legal authority to serve those documents
to assist in locating a motor vehicle for the purpose of:
- using lawful means to take possession of that motor vehicle
Term: The authorisation is valid for a period of five years commencing 3 September 2021 and ending at midnight on 2 September 2026.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details: https://www.nzta.govt.nz/assets/vehicle/docs/MVR-terms-and-conditions-desktop-management-limited.pdf
Dated this 2nd day of September 2021.
SUE HARDIMAN, Senior Manager – Vehicle and Driver Licensing, Waka Kotahi – NZ Transport Agency.