Pursuant to section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998 (“Act”), I authorise the following person, for the purpose(s) and the term, and on the conditions stated below, to have access to the names and addresses of persons:
- who are currently registered in respect of a motor vehicle(s); and
- who have not instructed the Registrar of Motor Vehicles to withhold their details.
Person: Trisan Holdings Limited T/A Imperium IQ.
To access personal information from the motor vehicle register to provide to persons (portal users):
- To send notices to the registered person where a vehicle has been parked in a car park enforcement of which is managed by Trisan Holdings Limited in breach of the parking terms and conditions.
- To trace persons registered in respect of motor vehicles where the occupants exit a carpark managed by Trisan Holdings Limited without paying for parking, in breach of the parking terms and conditions.
- To trace a registered person of a motor vehicle where there is clear footage of:
- the motor vehicle causing damage to property in a carpark managed by Trisan Holdings Limited; or
- an occupant of that motor vehicle entering or leaving the vehicle and of the occupant causing damage to property in a carpark managed by Trisan Holdings Limited.
Term: The authorisation is valid for a period of five years commencing 14 May 2021 and ending at midnight on 13 May 2026.
Please refer to the Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency website here for details:
Dated this 14th day of May 2021.
SUE HARDIMAN, Senior Manager – Vehicle and Driver Licensing, Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency.