I intend to rectify the New Zealand Register of Companies in terms of section 360A(1)(a) of the Companies Act 1993 in relation to the following companies on the application of the following persons by deleting or replacing incorrect documents and otherwise adjusting the Register:
BOW TAG NZ LIMITED (6944935):
- Removing the Particulars of Director dated 4 November 2019 showing Taimania Hinemoana Kennerley ceasing to act as a director. The effect of this is that Taimania Hinemoana Kennerley will show as a continuing director.
- Removing the Particulars of Director dated 26 March 2020 showing Kira Anne Sunnex ceasing to act as a director. The effect of this is that Kira Anne Sunnex will show as a continuing director.
- Removing the Particulars of Director dated 26 March 2020 showing Hyrum Brigham Sunnex being appointed as a director on 4 October 2019 and his consent to act.
(Applicant: McKenna King Limited)
DRYNZ LIMITED (6179149) – to amend the date of appointment of Greg James Main as director from 22 May 2018 to 22 May 2019.
(Application by Ann Gibson)
GOW LANGSFORD GALLERY LIMITED (449316) – to amend the date of appointment of Anna Margaret Jackson as director from 1 September 2020 to 8 September 2020.
(Application by Gow Langsford Gallery)
HOUSE OF HAGHI & SONS LIMITED (4098198) – rectification will be by the following:
- Removing the consent and certificate of director of proposed company dated 5 November 2012 for Fatimeh Haghi.
- Removing the particulars of director dated 11 July 2013 where the legal name of Fatemeh Haghi was changed to Someh Arabgoy.
(Application by Zohreh Arabhoy Someh)
HOT WATER SHOP CHRISTCHURCH LIMITED (5398602) – to amend the date of particulars of shareholding from 23 August 2017 to 23 August 2018.
(Application by Robert William Young)
Any person who wishes to object must do so by 12 October 2020, being not less than 20 working days after the date of this notice.
Dated this 14th day of September 2020.
ROSS van der SCHYFF, Registrar of Companies.
Contact for Inquiries: 0508 COMPANIES (0508 266 726).
Postal Address for Written Objections: The Registrar of Companies, Private Bag 92061, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142.
Email Address for Written Objections: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facsimile Number for Written Objections: (09) 916 4559.