- Members of the public are notified that on 7 August 2020, an application for an order under section 174 of the Companies Act 1993 in respect of AUCKLAND CITY MEDICAL CLINICS LIMITED was filed in the High Court at Auckland.
- The order sought is an order requiring one of the 50% shareholders of the company to purchase the shares of the other 50% shareholder under section 174(2)(a) of the Companies Act 1993.
- The application is to be heard by the High Court at Auckland on Friday 25 September 2020 at 11.45am.
- A person other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The plaintiff is Vandana Rasela, whose address for service is at the offices of her solicitor, Graham Simpson, of Skeates Law Limited, Unit 1, 19 Edwin Street, Mount Eden, Auckland.
Note: You may obtain further information from the Registry of the Court, from the plaintiff or the plaintiff’s solicitor.
Dated this 2nd day of September 2020.
G. R. SIMPSON, Solicitor for the Plaintiff.