Pursuant to sections 130(1) and 131 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
1. Title and commencement—(1) This notice may be cited as the Paramedic Council (Fees) Notice 23 November 2020.
(2) The fees come into force on the date of this notice.
2. Fees—The Paramedic Council (“council”) sets the following fees, payable to the council, specified in this notice. All fees charged by the council are non-refundable.
3. Tax—The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
4. Purpose—This notice sets out the fees that the council has determined must be paid for the services outlined.
5. Rationale – To set fees to support the regulation of Paramedics.
|Application for registration as a paramedic (New Zealand qualified)||200.00|
Application for registration as a paramedic (under the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition
|Application for registration as a paramedic (overseas qualified)||1,500.00|
|Application for an Annual Practising Certificate|
|Annual practising certificate for 12 months (including a disciplinary levy of $45.00)||600.00|
|Provision of Information on the Register|
|Inspection of the Register (search fee)||70.00|
|Verification of Good Standing||70.00|
|Other Fees (Registration)|
Dated at Wellington this 23rd day of November 2020.
CATHERINE BYRNE, Registrar, Paramedic Council.