Pursuant to clauses 2.3 and 2.4 of the Commerce Act (Specified Airport Services Information Disclosure) Determination 2010 (“Determination”), made under section 52P of the Commerce Act 1986, Auckland International Airport Limited (“company”) confirms that from 30 November 2020:
- The information disclosed by the company, pursuant to clauses 2.3 and 2.4 in respect of the financial year ending 30 June 2020 (“disclosure”) will be available on the company’s website at: https://corporate.aucklandairport.co.nz/investors/regulation.
- The disclosure will be available to be inspected at and/or copies can be obtained from:
- the company’s executive offices situated at 4 Leonard Isitt Drive, Auckland Airport, Manukau, Auckland 2150; or
- the company on request by telephone: (09) 275 0789 or facsimile: (09) 275 5835; or
- by email: email@example.com.
Dated this 30th day of November 2020.
PHILIP NEUTZE, Chief Financial Officer, Auckland International Airport Limited.