Pursuant to Part 6, sections 130(1) and 131(1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 (“HPCA Act”), the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand makes the following notice.
1. Title and commencement—(1) This notice may be cited as the Osteopathic Council (Fees) Notice 2020.
(2) This notice comes into force on 1 April 2020.
(3) The Osteopathic Council (Fees) Notice 2019, published in the New Zealand Gazette, 1 March 2019, Issue Notice No. 2019-gs1098, is revoked.
2. Fees—(1) The fees set out in the Schedule are payable for the matters to which they relate.
(2) The fees payable under this notice are payable to the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand.
3. Goods and services tax—The fees set out in the Schedule are inclusive of goods and services tax.
|Registration of applicants from New Zealand accredited programmes||690.00|
|Re-registration of osteopaths cancelled on the osteopath’s request||750.00|
|Registration in the trainee scope (Unitec)||690.00|
|Registration extended and vocational scopes of practice (authorisations)||172.00|
|Registration assessment – overseas qualified (TTMR)||750.00|
|Registration assessment – overseas qualified (Competent Authority Pathway)||900.00|
|Registration assessment – overseas qualified (For the assessment of overseas qualifications not recognised by the Council)||1,898.00|
Application for an Annual Practising Certificate (all scopes of practice including extended and vocational):
|Full year (includes a $20.00 disciplinary levy)||1,034.00|
|APC Fees paid during the year will be apportioned|
|Competent Authority Pathway Programme (12-month preceptorship support for overseas practitioners)||3,600.00|
|Re-registration following removal from the register following HPDT penalty||3,500.00|
|Copy of the register||100.00|
Accreditation and Monitoring Fee
|Accreditation and monitoring fees are based on recovery of reasonable and actual costs up to a maximum of||22,222.00|
Dated at Wellington this 21st day of January 2020.
CLARE PRENDERGAST, Registrar, Osteopathic Council.