Under section 180 of the Education and Training Act 2020, with delegated authority from the Minister of Education, I hereby direct the appointment of a limited statutory manager for the Victory Primary School (3231) Board (“Board”).
- The following functions, powers and duties of the board are to be vested in the limited statutory manager:
- All functions, powers and duties of the board as an employer (whether statutory or otherwise).
- A limited statutory manager may also advise the Board on the following matters:
- Board communications (whether statutory or otherwise); and
- Financial operations (whether statutory or otherwise).
- The board will retain its primary duty of care as a person conducting a business or undertaking, under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, above and beyond all functions, powers and duties of this limited statutory manager.
This notice takes effect on the date of publication.
Dated at Wellington this 21st day of October 2020.
KATRINA CASEY, Deputy Secretary, Sector Enablement and Support, Ministry of Education.