Under section 180 of the Education and Training Act 2020, with delegated authority from the Minister of Education, I hereby direct the appointment of a limited statutory manager for the Mauriceville School (2911) Board.
- The following functions, powers and duties of the board are to be vested in the limited statutory manager:
- All functions, powers and duties of the board as an employer (whether statutory or otherwise).
- The limited statutory manager may also advise the board on the following matters:
- financial operations;
- curriculum management (including teaching and assessment practice); and
- board operation and management.
- The board will retain its primary duty of care as a person conducting a business or undertaking, under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, above and beyond all functions, powers and duties of the limited statutory manager.
- The limited statutory manager will take office immediately following the term of the current commissioner.
Dated at Wellington this 21st day of October 2020.
KATRINA CASEY, Deputy Secretary of Education, Sector Enablement and Support, Ministry of Education.