Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: Sylas
Active Ingredients and Concentrations:
500g/kg non-viable Epicoccum italicum strain SVB-F1 preparation containing 25g/kg epipyrone, in the form of a water dispersible granule
Formulation Type: Water Dispersible Granule (WDG)
General Use Claim:
A bio-fungicide for the suppression of botrytis bunch rot in grapes
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act, a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission;
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent;
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent;
- where public information relating to the application can be viewed; and
- the director-general’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Charles Fergusson Building, 34–38 Bowen Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011. Postal Address: PO Box 2526, Wellington 6140.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Biotelliga Limited, 40 Kenwyn Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052. Postal Address: PO Box 37627, Parnell, Auckland 1151.
Dated at Wellington this 14th day of September 2020.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).