Under section 78M of the Education Act 1989, with delegated authority from the Minister of Education, I hereby direct the appointment of a limited statutory manager for the Mt Aspiring College (533) Board of Trustees (“Board”).
- The following functions, powers and duties of the board are to be vested in the limited statutory manager:
- All functions, powers and duties of the board as an employer (whether statutory or otherwise).
- All functions, powers and duties of the Board in communication (whether statutory or otherwise).
- The limited statutory manager may also advise the board on the following matters:
- Board policies and procedures (whether statutory or otherwise).
- The Board will retain its primary duty of care as a person conducting a business or undertaking, under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, above and beyond all functions, powers and duties of this limited statutory manager.
This notice takes effect on the date of publication.
Dated at Wellington this 28th day of May 2020.
KATRINA CASEY, Deputy Secretary, Sector Enablement and Support, Ministry of Education.