Maree Zinzley, Manager Approvals Operations, of the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), acting under delegated authority from the Director-General of MPI, gives notice under section 14(1) of the Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines Act 1997 (“Act”) that the following application has been made to register a trade name product under section 9(1) of the Act:
Trade Name: Nimitz
Active Ingredient(s) and Concentration(s):
Fluensulfone 480g/L in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate
Hydrocarbon Liquid 428g/L
Formulation Type: Emulsifiable concentrate
General Use Claim:
Nematicide for use on carrots, kūmara/sweet potato, parsnips and potatoes
Any person may make a written submission to the director-general concerning this application.
Under sections 16 and 17 of the Act a written submission:
- must state in full the reasons for making the submission; and
- may state any decision sought on that application; and
- must be received by the director-general no later than 30 working days after the date of notification in the New Zealand Gazette.
Under section 18 of the Act, a copy of every submission will be forwarded to the applicant for the applicant’s information.
The following address is:
- where submissions on this application are to be sent; and
- where requests for copies of the public information relating to the application can be sent; and
- where public information relating to this application can be viewed; and
- the Director-General’s address for service:
ACVM Group, Ministry for Primary Industries, Charles Fergusson Building PO Box 2526, 34–38 Bowen Street Wellington.
The applicant’s address for service is:
Adama New Zealand Limited, Level 1, 93 Bolt Road, Nelson 7011. Postal Address: PO Box 1799, Tahunanui Nelson 7040.
Dated at Wellington this 24th day of April 2020.
MAREE ZINZLEY, Manager Approvals Operations, Ministry for Primary Industries (acting under delegated authority).
Certified in order for signature:
JULIAN RAYNER, Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand at Wellington.