To: Legends Limited (in liquidation) (“Mortgagor”)
Heartland Bank Limited (“Mortgagee”) gives notice, pursuant to section 156 of the Property Law Act 2007, that on 12 July 2019 it entered into possession of the goods mortgaged pursuant to a security agreement between the Mortgagor and the Mortgagee dated 10 July 2015.
The mortgaged goods are:
- Komatsu D65EX-12 Bulldozer 1992, Chassis No. 60108;
- Bellas BE70LT Yarder c/w all present and after acquired attachments and accessories, Chassis No. 057;
- 2014 Volkswagen T5 Transporter LWB 2.0, VIN No. WV1ZZZ7HZEH059568, Registration No. JEZ876;
- Defaultcolldescoth Harvestech 3000 Pull-Through, Identifying No. 2327;
- Hyundai R480LC-9 Excavator 2012 Chassis No. HHKHZB01PC0000186;
- Hyundai R290LC-9 Excavator 2014, Chassis No. HHKHZ801AE0002159;
- Berger C-23 Track C-23 Track Mounted Logging Yarder 1983, VIN No. C231985; and
- Logmax 12000 Processing Head, Serial No. 910001.
The address of the Mortgagee for communication relating to these goods is at the offices of Simpson Grierson, Level 27, 88 Shortland Street, Auckland.
Dated at Auckland this 5th day of February 2020.
JAMES CAMERON CAIRD on behalf of the Mortgagee.