Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001
- James Martin (“Owner”) is the registered owner of the Property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
- Public Trust has been informed that the Owner of the Property is deceased.
- After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the owner of the Property has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the Property; or where the agent or administrator is; or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
- The gross value of the Property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
- Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable in the interests of another person that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the Property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
Now therefore Public Trust, in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be Manager of the Property under Part VII of the Act.
Pt Sec 140 BLK XVII Tokomairiro SD (“properties”) and being the land contained in Deeds Index OT22/139, Otago Land Registry. The piece of land is located on MacAndrew Street, Milton, Clutha.
Dated at Wellington this 8th day of September 2020.
Signed on behalf of Public Trust by an authorised signatory:
KAYLENE WINSTANLEY, Manager Support Services, Public Trust Wellington.