Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001
- Henry Orbell and Robert Allan (“Owners”) are the registered owners of the Property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
- Public Trust has been informed that the Owner of the Property is deceased.
- After due enquiry Public Trust does not know whether the owner of the Property has any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the Property; or where the agent or administrator is; or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
- The gross value of the Property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
- Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable in the interests of another person that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the Property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
Now therefore Public Trust in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101(1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be Manager of the Property under Part VII of the Act.
A part section of land comprising approximately 2,579m2, as comprised in Balance Record of Title OT5/282 Otago Land Registry, being legally described as Part Section 1 Block X North Harbour and Blueskin Survey District. The piece of land is landlocked and located in proximity to Harden Street Dunedin 9010.
Dated at Wellington this 1st day of September 2020.
KAYLENE WINSTANLEY, Authorised Signatory.